Monday, September 17, 2012

Giving this a go!

Okie, dokie.  I'm a blogger!  WooHoo!   ...now enough of that.

I'm not real sure why people have a propensity to put parts of their lives out on the web but they do - I do - and so here I go.

I love to sew, addicted to it really.  I really enjoy home dec and making baby clothes because babies don't care if the seams look wonky.  (Yes, that's a word).  I'm pretty good at repairing things like zippers, buttons, hems, etc. and after 20 years in the Air Force, I'm a master at sewing on patches! 

So people look at blogs to see pictures, right?  This is the Pinwheel Baby Quilt from Moda Bake Shop and I made it for my grandson this summer using "I Spy 10 Little Things" from Moda Fabrics.  Adorable if I do say so myself and my little bug seemed to love it too!  I chose a brown for the backing and binding so it could stand up to being drug around and survive the grunge.  This little quilt could only be so lucky as to be drug around by a toddler.  What love!  I quilted using an echo and SITD.  I'm about ready to begin trying to free-motion, but I'm not quite brave enough yet.


5 comments:

  1. Writing is always my passion & has written creative articles that help HP Printer users to execute 123.hp.com/setup, software download, troubleshooting and much more. Start writing if you are interested and convey your ideas through writing. Contact me @ +1-844-876-5110 if you would like to know more about my profile

    ReplyDelete
  2. TurboTax is the accounting software which uses to pay tax. Almost every businessman use it and grow their business. Its service also magazine its expert and technician always ready to help their customers. if you have any issue with TurboTax visit here TurboTax Customer Service Number and resolve all error instantly.
    TurboTax Support Number


    Microsoft office famous in the world and everybody knows about it and available in every home in the world. Then If you have any issue you can visit here Office.com/setup and get instant and satisfying solutions for your errors.
    Office.com/setup
    Printer Configuration- 123.hp.com/setup Before you begin with the configuration process, make sure you have completed the hardware setup of your printer. Ink and paper must be loaded in the printer.
    123hp.com/setup

    AOL Desktop Gold is a software which through you can chat, play videos, and mailing. These are a feature in this software then don’t get late, install it and enjoy it. In case you face any problem visit here Download Aol Desktop Gold and get problem-free.
    download AOL Desktop Gold

    ReplyDelete